Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Beauty and Wisdom Book has been released today!

After 4 years in the making, Beauty and Wisdom, the book has been released today on Amazon.com and Goodreads.  If it's something you would like to own or give as a gift, I would be happy to share this book and project with you.  If you do purchase a book and would like it signed, I am still offering that option. Just send me a note.

Meanwhile, thank you for sharing this journey with me thus far.  It has been very exciting and fulfilling living here in the country (Santa Ynez) where I continue to feel grateful every day.  The book launch at The Outpost Trading Company was wonderful, great people, delicious food and wine and a warm reception for me and the book.  Below are a few photos and a video of the reading I did of Diana Martha Clark's essay in the book.









Beauty and Wisdom will be featured in a magazine in January (Salon PS) and we'll be preparing for The Griffin Museum of Photography in Boston for March.  So lots to do and I am so grateful for that.

Sending you all wishes for a wonderful Thanksgiving, if you celebrate, and if you don't, I am sending wishes anyway for love and light on your journey.

Shine on!
Robbie

No comments:

Post a Comment