Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Book Launch Party and Artist Reception for Beauty and Wisdom - November 16th

I am so delighted to be having the book launch and art exhibit for Beauty and Wisdom right here in my new home town.  I am humbled by the welcoming I have experienced since moving here only four months ago.

The books will be available on Amazon.com starting November 20th and I am still taking pre-orders until then for signed books at Pre-order Book

It's been a wild and beautiful ride so far.... out here in the country... the irony is, I've never been so busy in my life!

I have so many people to thank for helping me along the way.  My friend and book designer Charles Guice, for one, gave the book  style and class.... and Marta Moran who walked me through the process of self-publishing, is truly an angel.... and Sarah Wilkinson who came with me to Barnes and Noble to research other photo books and who also came to my house to teach me InDesign after I told her I could never do it.... She was right.... I could.

As I consider this whole project a collaboration, so do I consider the production of this book a collaboration... I certainly did not do this all by myself and I know that without the help of my generous and caring friends.... I would be crying somewhere, very frustrated and despondent!  So.... thank you.... thank you, thank you, thank you , thank you.

And if you happen to be in the country this weekend... please!  come by and have a drink of wine, soda, and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment