Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day 44 - Peace

After a couple anger alignment sessions (good talks with good friends) I feel more at peace today. Maybe that's why I'm wearing white? I really like the concept of the self-portrait and after watching "The Woodman's" I am even more inspired to work on a self-portrait series, maybe a few.

I'm excited to receive my wireless remote that I ordered yesterday. It's not that different looking at a self-portrait than it is a flower image taken with a macro lens.... If done effectively, the viewer will feel up close and personal with the subject... Maybe even more so since there is expressive content through the body or face or environment. A self-portrait can tell an entire story if it's that good ...and that's what I aspire to.

No comments:

Post a Comment